Pest Control In Weaverville, NC
Pests are relentless in their effort to find food and establish viable colonies. Regardless of how clean you keep your home, bugs, and insects are always looking for a way to get inside. While store-bought sprays and powders can temporarily mask the problem, the infestation can continue to thrive behind walls and in other hidden areas. New homes are also at risk of invasion since moving dirt and vegetation will cause pests to look for new nesting areas. To reduce the risk of disease transmission and structural damage, it’s critical to have your home regularly serviced by a trained pest control specialist.
The professionals at Gibson Pest Control have served the local Western North Carolina community for 44 years, and our family-owned business remains dedicated to the principles of honesty, integrity, and hard work. If you have pest control issues, we provide safe and effective treatment to eliminate current infestations and prevent future problems from developing.
Common Local Pests
Gibson Pest Control can eradicate a variety of different insects, bugs, rodents, and vermin. Certain infestations may appear to be harmless at first sight, but untreated colonies can quickly multiply and cause serious damage to your property, home, and health. The most common bug and insect problems we treat include the following:
- Ants: North Carolina is home to several ant species, including Acrobat Ants, Argentine Ants, Carpenter Ants, Fire Ants, Little Black Ants, Odorous Ants, and Pavement Ants. Fire Ants are very destructive, and they can eat through electrical wiring, drywall, and wood. These aggressive pests have a very painful bite that stings and swells. Fire Ants are particularly dangerous around children and pets since they swarm when agitated.
- Termites: Termites are aggressive insects that destroy wood and other resources to gain nourishment and accumulate building materials. They can damage critical structural components such as floor supports, ceiling joists, framing studs, drywall, and subfloors. Termites usually remain hidden, so look for signs of sagging floors, discolored sheetrock, loose floor tiles, and mud tunnels on the exterior of your home.
- Spiders: Spiders are common in North Carolina and include the Black Widow, Wolf Spider, and House Spider. Homes with high humidity are attractive to spiders, and they usually enter through exterior penetrations, vents, and open doors. Spider bites are painful and often poisonous, and some people require hospitalization, especially if they have an allergic reaction.
Ant Control in Weaverville
Don't let ants take over your Weaverville home. Trust our locally-owned ant control services to eliminate ants and protect your property long-term. When you go with Gibson Pest Control you can trust in 44 years of local ant control.
You can expect:
- A free estimate.
- A professional inspection by one of our ant exterminators.
- Targeted Ant Treatments.
- Comprehensive solutions tailored to your home.
- To get rid of ants for good!
Get guaranteed ant control, when you contact Gibson Pest Control today!
Our Approach to Pest Control
At Gibson Pest Control, we are proud to offer a full line of EcoSmart Technology products, which provide an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional chemical pest treatments. All of our treatment options are safe for your children and pets, and we always try to trap and relocate invasive rodents.
Call the Pest Control Professionals
Gibson Pest Control is the most trusted indoor pest control service in Western North Carolina and the surrounding area. Call one of our friendly representatives to schedule a free assessment to keep your home safe from unwanted pests.